Helvetica Faction Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Helvetica Faction Forum

A forum for Helvetica and it's allies to palaver and plan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lord Kaein

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord_Kaein

Lord Kaein Empty
PostSubject: Lord Kaein   Lord Kaein EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 2:21 am

Name: Lord Jerad Archebald Kaein
Title: Former (and possibly current) Duke of the northern kingdom of Fellheim
Race: Undead? Human?
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Family: Daughter Anna (desceased), Wife Lauriana (desceased), No other noteworthy family

Appearance: Lord Kaein is of medium height and lean build with clear brown eyes and long midnight dark hair. He has tanned skin and a face of handsome, if a bit stern, features. His grizzled face and long shaggy hair belie the fact that he no longer cares too much about his appearance anymore. Although he conceals his past sorrows well, his eyes still show a deep sadness. These days he often wears his war mask, only taking it off during times of merriment or relaxation. It was said his mask frightened the barbarian hordes of Udenskeld so much that after their failed attack on the Fellheim coast, they were desperately afraid of Lord Kaein and only spoke his name in whispers.

Likes: Kaein is a simple man who enjoys the small pleasures of life. Although life has been hard on him, a good fight, the company of a pretty woman, and a good strong ale still remain some of the main things he takes joy in. He takes pride in the work of his hands and loves to spend his days completing various projects. When he isn't working on projects however, he is fighting. He is a man who loves a challenge and will take on any in duel to see who is the better warrior, no matter the odds. Companionship and loyalty are some of the commodities he values most and he will defend any true friend to the end of his days.

Dislikes: Bureaucratic nonsense. He cannot stand people who refuse to approach projects or people themselves but rather do it through proxies. Lord Kaein feels a true artist or architect must paint with brush or lay bricks themselves if they truly value their work. His main hatred is for people who oppress others vicariously through organizations and armies and refuse to take things in personal hand. He feels no one should be above reproach and all should be held accountable for their actions.

Story:

(I'll get to it later)

Back to top Go down
Jonaethiel
Admin
Jonaethiel

Lord Kaein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord Kaein   Lord Kaein EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 11:24 am

Really well established likes and dislikes ^^ Refreshingly blunt without any of the usual vagueness to protect the character from excluding any possibilities. Good work.

Looking forward to reading Kaein's background story
Back to top Go down
http://helveticaempire.forumotion.eu
Lord_Kaein

Lord Kaein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord Kaein   Lord Kaein EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 7:03 pm

Jonaethiel wrote:
Really well established likes and dislikes ^^ Refreshingly blunt without any of the usual vagueness to protect the character from excluding any possibilities. Good work.

Looking forward to reading Kaein's background story

I had the story about half written until I realized I'd done my unfortunate tendency to be excessively eloquent. So then I just copied it to word and plan to condense it somehow. I don't think anyone wanted to read several chapters on one damn character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lord Kaein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord Kaein   Lord Kaein Empty

Back to top Go down

Lord Kaein
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Helvetica Faction Forum :: Roleplay Section :: Roleplay Personalities-
Jump to: